About the Conference
The goal of the International Association for Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management (IAPSAM) Topical Conference is to complement the well-known series of comprehensive PSAM conferences by focusing on a more specific, targeted topic. This PSAM 2023 Topical Conference focuses on topics related to the intersection of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Risk Analysis.
This topical conference will be held in a virtual format on October 23-25, 2023.
Topical Areas of Interest
- • AI and Machine Learning (ML) to support risk analysis and risk-informed decision-making
- • Automation trustworthiness and transparency for AI-based automation technologies
- • Uncertainty quantification for AI and ML technologies
- • Risk-informed design and regulation of AI and ML technologies
- • Human reliability analysis for a human-machine interface with AI and ML technologies
- • Prognostics and Health Management using AI and ML
- • Digital twins for risk analysis, assessment, and management
- • Interpretability of AI and ML technologies for safety-critical applications
- • AI and ML for condition-based risk assessment
- • AI and ML for safety measures optimization